Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Very Honored!


So I did an interview for Skin Deep magazine last August at the tattoo jam convention in North Wales...really honored to have been asked, I was even more honored to find out they used the material for their other magazine Tattoo master.


This is a trade journal for artists only and I was really happy to see Horiyoshi 3 is the guest editor for the issue,his work and the length of his career has been a huge inspiration for me. I just hope that I still have alot of drive when I his the 30 year mark in tattooing.

Tattoo Master is a european publication and can be ordered from their website http://www.tattoomaster.co.uk/



A huge thanks to Graham Martin from Thou Art in Sheffield for doing the interview and getting it to the guys over there.






















































































































































































































































1 comment: